Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 11, 2009

NEW LIFE'S WAITING

This morning might be a disaster if I was home... or not (in 2 meanings). I have to learn one by one step. This is the first time I've gone to a market, not account in times I was about 7 to 9 years old. Yup, this's really time in normal way, to go to the market. You know, market in suburbia can make you sick. It's wet, dirty and so on. I don't think I have some worse words to describe a place like that (or am I a bit princess?!). Because I laid out 2 hours for buying, I totally understand my mother's feeling when she goes without me. It's very hard. I carried big foods in a big bag and small others. They're heavy. Now I have no feelings to both arms. So, my lesson today is helping mom also helps me to grow up.
P/S: young ladies should go with your mom, don't wait to 18 years old like me. You'll fail to your health because products are so heavy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét